What Is A Water Cooled Chiller?
Most building owners don’t know what a Water Cooled Chiller is until something goes wrong with it. A water-cooled chiller is what cools down high-heat machinery and industrial applications.This efficient cooling system prevents expensive components from overheating during use or during hot weather spells. This is an especially important investment if you are located in a state that experiences high temperatures during the summer months. If cold air is unable to circulate throughout your facility, your machinery can overheat, which may result in permanent damage, and delays in production. Now you will have to deal with malfunctioning machinery and unhappy building occupants.
What Types of Water Cooled Chillers Do We Offer?
Superior Mechanical offers a variety of water-cooled chiller options. No matter what your need is, we have a chiller that offers a cooling process to address it. We are including a list below to give you an idea of the solutions we can offer. You can schedule a free consultation to discuss and assess your HVAC needs with one of our certified engineers.
Trane Water-Cooled Chiller Types
- Water-Cooled Oil-Free Bearing Chillers By Arctic
- Air Cooled independent circuit models from 60 to 440 tons
- Water Cooled models from 60 to 1,500 tons available with dual circuits
- Available with R-134a refrigerant with options for low GWP R-513A and HFO R-1234ze
- Water-Cooled Helical Rotary Chiller
- Capacity Range: 80 to 450 tons, 60 Hz; 60 to 450 tons, 50 Hz
- Refrigerant: R-134a or R-513A
- Best Full-load Efficiency: 0.6200 kW/ton (at AHRI conditions)
- Best Part-load Efficiency: 0.4800 kW/ton
- Compressor Type: Helical Rotary
- Medium Pressure
- CenTraVac Water-Cooled Chiller
- Capacity Range: 120 to 4,000+ tons, 60/50 Hz
- Refrigerant: R-514A and R-1233zd Compressor
- Best Full-load Efficiency: 0.4872 kW/ton (at AHRI conditions)
- Best Part-load Efficiency: 0.3055 kW/ton
- Compressor type: Centrifugal
- Low Pressure
- Agility® Centrifugal Water-Cooled Chiller
- Capacity Range: 175 to 425 tons, 60/50 Hz
- Refrigerant: R-134a or R-513A
- Best Full-load Efficiency: 0.5382 kW/ton (at AHRI conditions)
- Best Part-load Efficiency: 0.3211 kW/ton
- Compact chillers that fit your needs
Why Choose Superior Mechanical?
When it comes to installing, repairing or replacing commercial HVAC systems you need to be sure of two things. First, the quality of the unit, overall system and its components are top-notch. Second, the contractors are licensed and insured, with years of technical experience. With Superior Mechanical, you get the benefit of our technical expertise and services, including:
- Systems Optimized For Efficiency
- Our team will completely optimize every aspect of your water-cooled chiller installation and maintenance. Our experience allows us to maximize efficiency, reduce noise, limit downtime, and save you money.
- Industry-Leading Results
- We pride ourselves on the quality and variety of the water-cooled chillers listed above. We are confident that our innovative product lineup will meet any application or challenge you are facing.
- Economical, Energy Saving Systems
- Our chillers are set up to leverage the outdoor air to cool your building. Limiting compressor run-time means that keeping occupants comfortable is more sustainable and cost-effective.
About Superior Mechanical
We are the number one HVAC maintenance company in the Greensboro area, and have held that designation for years, taking care of various heating and air conditioning needs. Businesses in North Carolina choose us because we deliver superior and dependable service and can be counted on to take care of your heating and air issues promptly and efficiently.
Our Preventive Maintenance Program and skilled technicians can prevent any HVAC issues from becoming a major problem in most cases. Superior Mechanical’s team of experts has extensive knowledge of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. You can be sure that our highly-trained technicians can install, maintain, and repair any commercial heating and cooling system.
Our client list includes the most common commercial buildings and facilities, including:
- Government Buildings
- Industrial Spaces
- Business Offices
- Rental Properties
- Schools and Educational Facilities
- Gyms and Indoor Sports Facilities
We also offer emergency services with 24/7 support. We have been in the commercial heating and air conditioning industry for long enough to understand that emergencies don’t wait for normal business hours. We are always prepared to conduct emergency air-conditioning or heater repair at any time, day or night.
So many businesses in Greensboro and its surrounding areas use our HVAC services because they trust our preventive maintenance programs. As a building owner or property manager, you already have a lot on your plate. When you work with us, you can rest easy knowing that your HVAC needs are being met. We do our best to avoid headaches and emergencies while keeping your system running at peak efficiency.
We understand that HVAC problems often strike when you least expect them. That’s why we are committed to providing around-the-clock availability to accommodate any HVAC emergency you may experience. Our HVAC contractors are always punctual, prompt, and courteous. We arrive on time and finish on time—every time.
With our HVAC Repair Policy, You can count on our team to complete your service with accuracy and skill. Our goal is to provide a repair that is effective, lasting, and permanent. That way, you never have to call us out for the same issue twice—as much as we love seeing you.
As a business owner, you have enough on your plate not having to worry about your HVAC maintenance needs. Allow us to lift the burden from your shoulders with preventative maintenance services and cleanings. Our heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and plumbing services will keep everything in your business running smoothly.