Industrial HVAC Systems
Superior Mechanical provides professional repair and maintenance services for all brands of commercial and industrial heat pumps, air conditioners, and HVAC units. Our commitment to professionalism and integrity has made us one of the Triad’s most trusted heating and air companies for over 25 years. As a LINC Service® Certified HVAC company, we guarantee prompt, punctual heating and air conditioning service that gets the job done right the first time.
No one ever wants a problem with their heat pump, cooling system, or indoor air quality in general. Here in Greensboro, the winters are cold, the summers are hot and humid, and heating and cooling systems have to work efficiently to keep us comfortable. While there are preventative maintenance strategies you can use to ensure your heating and cooling equipment work well, the simple fact of the matter is when you have to make a service call, you want fast, efficient service as quickly as possible. At Superior Mechanical, we lead the Greensboro HVAC industry when it comes to quality services that fix pesky problems with HVAC equipment.
So, why choose Superior Mechanical for your HVAC system? Below are some of the reasons North Carolina businesses continue to choose Superior Mechanical for their heating and air conditioning needs.
- 24/7 Emergency Repair. We understand that businesses have no control over their heating and air emergencies. We also know that heating and air conditioning repair often cannot wait. We are prepared to provide emergency service at any time of day or night.
- Flexible scheduling. A heating or air emergency shouldn’t force your operations to come to a halt. Our office will arrange a repair service appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
- Punctual technicians who arrive exactly when they say they will, because there’s nothing worse than sitting around in a hot or freezing office with no idea if relief will ever come.
- Upfront pricing. After performing a complete diagnosis of your heating and air systems, we will explain your HVAC repair options to you. Once you have determined how you would like to proceed, we will give you an upfront cost estimate so that there will be no surprises.
- Courteous, respectful, quality service. Our technicians will treat your business or office with respect, by protecting the floors from damage and cleaning up before leaving.
- Down-to-earth explanations. We’re one HVAC company that shoots straight. We won’t bore you with technical air conditioning and heating jargon. Instead, we’ll provide a clear, easy-to-understand explanation of the problem and its causes. If you have any questions, we’ll be happy to answer them.
- Quality reassurance. Once your heating and air service is complete, we will demonstrate the repaired unit’s successful operation before leaving.