If your heating and air system is not maintaining the desired temperature, or you’ve noticed that the unit is making unusual noises, or your HVAC system is just not working at all, our team of heating and cooling experts are trained and certified to design, install, repair, and maintain your commercial heating and cooling system. Our commitment to professionalism and integrity has made us one of the Triad’s most trusted heating and air companies for over 25 years. As a LINC Service® Certified HVAC company, we guarantee prompt, punctual heating and air conditioning service that gets the job done right the first time.
Superior Mechanical uses the latest technology and equipment available in the commercial heating and cooling industry to efficiently manage and regulate temperatures and air quality within your facility. Regardless if you are in need of a new system or a repair to your existing system, we work with you to achieve the level of comfort that fits your needs no matter what time of the year it is in North Carolina.
Our Commercial Heating and Air Services
Superior Mechanical is a licensed and insured HVAC company that has earned the trust of North Carolina businesses with the following commercial heating and air services:
- New system design and project management
- Furnace or heat pump installation
- Boiler installation and retrofit
- Air conditioner or other cooling equipment installation
- Preventative maintenance
- Air duct cleaning
- Commercial HVAC system repair or replacement
- Green, energy saving solutions
No matter which of our services you choose, our professional team will take the time to optimize the efficiency, reliability, and longevity of the equipment being worked on. Commercial HVAC services require a different level of expertise than most residential heating and cooling systems because they are larger and more complex than typical home equipment. Find the expertise you need with Superior Mechanical.
Commercial Heating and Air Applications
At Superior Mechanical, no job is too big or too small. All of our commercial heating and cooling services are available to North Carolina businesses of any size. We have experience working with the following:
- Schools and other educational facilities
- Government buildings
- Industrial spaces
- Sports Facilities, Gymnasiums, and Fitness Centers
- Convention Centers and more
Lastly, we work with all major brands of commercial heat pumps, air conditioners, and other heating and cooling units. If you would like to verify that we are able to work with the brand of equipment you currently have, feel free to give us a call at (336) 498-7609. We are also more than happy to help you choose the correct commercial HVAC system for your property needs.
Commercial Heating and Air Professionals
Businesses in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, and other surrounding areas continue to choose Superior Mechanical for their heating and cooling needs because we offer:
- 24/7 Emergency Repair - We understand that businesses have no control over their heating and cooling emergencies. We also know that heating and air conditioning repair often cannot wait. We are prepared to provide emergency service at any time of day or night.
- Flexible scheduling - A heating or air emergency shouldn’t force your operations to come to a halt. Our office will arrange a repair service appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
- Punctual technicians - Our technicians arrive exactly when they say they will, because there’s nothing worse than sitting around in a hot or freezing office with no idea if relief will ever come.
- Upfront pricing - After performing a complete diagnosis of your heating and air systems, we will explain your HVAC repair options to you. Once you have determined how you would like to proceed, we will give you an upfront cost estimate so you will be able to allocate budgeting towards any necessary repairs..
- Courteous, respectful, quality service - Our technicians will treat your business or office with respect. We prepare worksties and protect the unit’s surrounding areas from damage and thoroughly cleaning the site before leaving.
- Down-to-earth explanations - We’re one HVAC company that shoots straight. We won’t bore you with technical air conditioning and heating jargon. Instead, we’ll provide a clear, easy-to-understand explanation of the problem and its causes. If you have any questions, we’ll be happy to answer them.
- Quality reassurance -. Once your heating and air service is complete, we will demonstrate the repaired unit’s successful operation before leaving.
To schedule a commercial heating and air inspection, repair, or replacement in the Greensboro or Triad area, contact us today. Our HVAC contractors offer the best heating and air conditioning services for all makes and models of HVAC equipment. We’ve been proudly serving North Carolina’s homes and businesses for over 25 years!
We understand that commercial HVAC problems often strike when you least expect them. That’s why we are committed to providing around-the-clock availability to accommodate any HVAC emergency you may experience. Our HVAC contractors are always punctual, prompt, and courteous. We arrive on time and finish on time, every time.
With our HVAC Repair Policy, you can count on our team to complete your service with accuracy and skill. Our goal is to provide a repair that is effective, lasting, and permanent. Even though we love seeing you, we never want you to have to call us out for the same issue twice.
As a business owner you have enough on your plate to not have to worry about commercial HVAC maintenance needs. Allow us to lift the burden from your shoulders with preventative maintenance services and cleanings. Our heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and plumbing services will keep everything in your business running smoothly.