Professional Boiler Repair and Maintenance
If your commercial facility relies on a boiler to provide its heat, an emergency breakdown can completely shut down production. In extreme cold, low temperatures can also cause damage to other structures within the facility, such as the pipes. When you are experiencing problems with your boiler, call our team of skilled technicians for prompt, reliable boiler repair.
Signs Your Commercial Boiler Needs Serviced
Emergency breakdowns can be prevented by spotting potential problems as soon as they develop. Below are some signs that your boiler is malfunctioning.
- Failure to produce adequate heat, or any heat at all, may be a sign that sludge deposits have built up within the system.
- Leaking water outside of the boiler.
- Unusual noises coming from the boiler, such as “clunking” sounds. This may indicate iron deposits within the boiler, which can cause overheating or failure.
- A yellow or orange flame, rather than a clear blue one.
- A strong, metallic odor coming from the boiler. This may indicate a gas, oil, or carbon monoxide leak.
- Boiler pressure that suddenly rises and drops.
- Strange ticking noises when your boiler starts up.
- Age. As a general rule of thumb, all boilers need to be replaced every 20 years. If you do not remember the last time your boiler was examined, it is most likely due for an inspection.
If you have spotted any of the above signs, contact us today for a boiler inspection.
To ensure that your boiler continues to perform at peak efficiency, it is important to schedule preventative maintenance check-ups at least once a year. Our experienced technicians will examine your boiler to ensure that all issues are caught before they develop into sudden, expensive emergencies. To learn more about our preventative maintenance packages, contact us here.