Professional Boiler Repair and Maintenance
If your commercial facility relies on a boiler for its heating, an emergency breakdown can completely shut down production. In extreme cold, low temperatures can also cause damage to other structures within the facility, such as the pipes and other aspects of the heating system. When you are experiencing problems with your boiler system and think you may need boiler repair service, call our team of skilled technicians for prompt, reliable boiler repair.
Our Linc Service® Certified technicians are trained to provide a wide range of boiler services for all types of boilers, making them uniquely qualified to perform repair service and maintenance services for just about any business that uses a boiler for heating and air conditioning in the Greensboro area. Whether it’s furnace repair, hot water inspection, new boiler installation, or the replacement of worn boiler parts, we’re a prime solution for all of your boiler problems.
Signs You Need Commercial Boiler Service
Emergency breakdowns in your cooling and heating systems can be prevented by spotting potential problems as soon as they develop. Below are some signs that your boiler is malfunctioning. It’s important to seek professional help when you notice these signs, or you could risk needing emergency service or boiler replacement down the road.
- Failure to produce adequate heat, or any heat at all, may be a sign that sludge deposits have built up within the system.
- Leaking water outside of the boiler.
- Unusual noises coming from the boiler, such as “clunking” sounds. This may indicate iron deposits within the boiler, which can cause overheating or failure.
- A yellow or orange flame, rather than a clear blue one.
- A strong, metallic odor coming from the boiler. This may indicate a gas, oil, or carbon monoxide leak.
- Boiler pressure that suddenly rises and drops.
- Strange ticking noises when your boiler starts up.
- Age. As a general rule of thumb, all boilers need to be replaced every 20 years. If you do not remember the last time your boiler was examined, it is most likely due for an inspection.
If you have spotted any of the above signs, give us a call today for emergency boiler repair, a general boiler inspection and additional boiler maintenance.
Preventative Maintenance is a Service Call Away
To ensure that your boiler continues to perform at peak efficiency and avoid costly boiler repairs, it is important to schedule preventative maintenance check-ups and a tune up at least once a year. Our highly skilled and experienced technicians will examine your boiler to ensure that all issues are caught before they develop into sudden, expensive emergencies. To learn more about our preventative maintenance packages and repair services, contact us here.