Commercial Indoor Air Quality Systems
Poor indoor air quality can endanger the health of your employees/customers and possibly even make you liable for a lawsuit. To avoid any legal issues, it’s important to ensure that your building’s air is free of asbestos, mold particles, and other pollutants. We offer a variety of service packages that will ensure your air ducts, air filters, and air purifiers are regularly maintained and inspected.
How Poor Air Quality Impacts Health
Poor air quality can cause eye and nose irritation, headaches, dizziness, and fatigue. Long-term conditions include asthma, respiratory diseases, heart disease, and even lung cancer. Since these conditions can be severely debilitating and even fatal, it is crucial to try to improve the indoor air quality of your commercial facilities.
Evaluating your air quality
To determine whether or not your business is due for an air inspection or air duct cleaning, review the following checklist:
- Is there discoloration around your system’s intake or blower vents?
- Have you noticed your employees sneezing or coughing frequently?
- Have you recently had any remodeling or construction?
- Do your vents seem to have a weak airflow?
- Has there been a fire somewhere in your business recently, even a small one?
- Does your business have a musty or moldy odor?
- Was your facility built in the 1970s or earlier?