Furnace Installation & Repair
If you rely on a furnace to keep your home warm and comfortable during the cold winter months, the last thing you want deal with is a weather-induced furnace malfunction. Instead of sitting around in a frigid house scouting out the local hotels, give us a call. Our prompt, same-day furnace repair will quickly identify and fix any furnace problems you may be experiencing. Our preventative maintenance and service packages can also help you catch any furnace issues before they develop into full-blown emergencies.
Occasionally, a malfunctioning furnace might not actually require a repair. Before you call us, be sure to perform these simple checks to verify that a repair is truly necessary.
- Make sure your thermostat is set to the “heat” setting. When people are caught up in their daily lives, they often forget to switch the thermostat when the seasons change.
- Make sure your furnace switch is on. This looks like a normal light switch, and should be in the “up” position. Since most furnaces have built-in delays, wait a couple of minutes before verifying whether or not it will turn on.
- Change your furnace filter. Dirty filters are one of the most common causes of inefficient furnace performance, so be sure to change your filter every three to four months.
- Check the circuit breaker. Go to your home’s circuit breaker panel, and locate the breaker that controls your furnace. If it is in the “off” position, cycle the breaker to “off” and reset it to the “on” position.
- If you notice an intense gas smell, call a professional repair service immediately.
Furnace Repair and Maintenance Packages
Regular preventative maintenance is a great idea for all HVAC equipment, and furnaces are no exception. Having your furnace periodically serviced will enable you to identify minor problems before they develop into major issues. Proper maintenance can ensure that your furnace runs smoothly and has a longer life. It also will prevent you from experiencing an unexpected emergency and being forced to pay for expensive repairs or replacements.
Whether your furnace is gas or oil, we are fully equipped to handle all your furnace needs. To learn more about our furnace service packages, call us today.